People buy from people. That’s why it is very important to have a strong personal (professional) brand. Gregg will “remove the fear” and “build your confidence” on what you should be doing daily on LinkedIn to help others, build your personal brand, and grow your business.
• Content will be focused on removing any “fear” of LinkedIn to encourage active use.
• How to build a solid LinkedIn profile and a strong personal (professional) brand.
• How to build and nurture digital relationships and increase company brand exposure.
• Proper LinkedIn etiquette (the do’s and don’ts) will be discussed with the group.
• A daily LinkedIn “to do” list will be given along with when, where, why, and how.
• Explain the difference between personal profile and company page and the value of each.
• Exciting NEW LinkedIn features will be discussed in addition to LinkedIn resources.
• Presentation will include lots of visuals to clearly present topics being discussed.
• Attendees will receive 5+ pages of reference notes including “LinkedIn Profile Setup Instructions" along with "Personal Branding for Professional Success” (a LinkedIn overview)..
*** There will be up to 30 minutes of Q&A time at the end of the "The LinkedIn Power Hour".