Job Description: In this position you will be responsible for maintaining all responsibilities of raw materials.
- Cut fabric for all applications without waste.
- Supply all manufacturing lines with needed raw materials.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Relieve production personnel for scheduled breaks
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs as a backup machine operator in the event the machine operator is absent
- Perform any tasks assigned by the shift supervisor
- Must have one year of working in an extrusion manufacturing facility
- Must have one year of working in a team based environment
- Must have the ability to lead a group of individuals on a specific task by assigning duties with little to no direction
- Must be able to list 80 pounds without straining
- Reliable attendance with excellent work ethic is required
- High school diploma and GED is required
- Pitman schedule 36/48
If interested please e-mail your resume to Heather.Bloomer@expresspros.com or call at 678-342-8244 ext. 2.